Calling All Souls serves Northern Virginia with emphasis on Prince William County and adjacent areas.
How we work
- Coordinate opportunities for families through social workers at the local shelters, churches or partnering ministries
- We arrange meet and greet where we learn about the current situation and the timeline for transition
- Coordinate deliveries, pickups and dropoffs
- Deliver the goods
- Move towards the sustainment program elements of our ministry such as meals planning and skills coordination
- Participate in local events to see where we can be of service to other ministries and charities
Why We Work
Don’t forget to do good and to share what you have because God is pleased with these kinds of sacrifices. (Hebrews 13:16)
This scripture is really what drives us. The people that started Calling All Souls are blessed to be where they are today only by the Grace of God. We wish to show others the same love He's shown us not through words alone, but through unmeasured action.